viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

YAY PHOTOGRAPHY!!

Finally! A topic that I like! Well this interest for the photography start at like, maybe 3 years ago, because of my dad!, He always on the vacations take with him a camera and the most of the picture were like artistic photos, so I started trying to see the things in another way or in other words, see things in another perspective, so some day I took the camera of my Dad and I started to, maybe play with it, searching the best frame for the photo and until now I think I have improved.

Some days I’m walking and whenever I see something that calls my attention I take the time to search the frame and sometimes I don’t, because I don’t feel an intense passion yet, but I like it, I like how this simple things can have a lot of feelings. Each day my desire of taking pictures or know more about photography increases. Last week my parents bought to me a book about the photography where the author says many things, like about the lighting, etc. I haven´t read it yet, but when I have time I will.

Well, to end I like to take pictures to the sky, specifically clouds, to the flowers, to little things and to animals; I take many pictures of my dogs.
Thanks for reading!

1 comentario:


  1. I like the stamp that you give in each picture! how much do you charge per session?

    ResponderEliminar