viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

MY FUTURE JOB


About my future job i would like to have, the first thing is to be independent, to have my own company, an architects company, because I am studying that career and I like it, but if I am honest the thing or the area that I like more is the photography, so I would like to be a photographer, the problem is the salary, because not all the photographer have a good salary, but I know something, architecture have a lot of areas where you can develop and one of this areas is the photography, so maybe I can have my own company with the respective projects that I have to do and in other size, I can take pictures and maybe publish them in a magazine or brochure of the same company or not, because the other options is only develop in the photography area, maybe working for a magazines or for the newspapers.

Well, I don´t know exactly what I want to do with the photography, but i have a good reason of why I want this. I like to word outside, I like travel and I do not like works where you have to stay sit all the time, so the photography gave to me the option of travel around the world taking photos of every country and every nature, and for me think in this is awesome, but I don’t know if I’m going to do this, but is one of my dreams, I only need to know how to have a go salary, because the travels are not free, but maybe they should be free.
Thanks for reading!



7 comentarios:

  1. I think that photography is a very good complement to architecture!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. photography is a very nice work!! If you're good, everyone's going to want you, so money will not be the problem

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Photography is very relate with architecture!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think If you're really interested with the photography you can do that mix because those activities are related

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think you can really make that work, both jobs complement each other very well

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am interesting in photografy too, Its a cool job but a bit expensive.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. the architecture goes hand in hand with photography and in both you are excellent

    ResponderEliminar