domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2018

POSTGRADUATE COURSE


Hello! Today I must talk about postgraduate course. The thing is that I have not think about this, I want to finish my career and travel, but I know that in this world we need to improve the knowledge and be the best in the work that you are doing, so maybe I would specialize in urbanism or patrimony, this last subject maybe is the subject that I interested more, because I like all the things that are related to the history and I think that the constructions, all of it, have  a lot of history in their structure, this are somethings that are maintained over time.
I would like to study this in Chile or Italy, because this are two countries that for me have a lot of history, the problem is that Is better study this in Italy, because the constructions are best preserved and in Chile most of the construction are in disrepair, so maybe in Italy can improve more my knowledge, and that is better for me, but I like Chile so is difficult for me to decided.
I would like to study by a part time course, because I don’t want to spend my time only in study, I’m tired of that in this career so when I has the opportunity to study something else I want time for do other things and for me.
That’s All! Bye!





4 comentarios:

  1. Match! I also like heritage. But the truth is that I do not like urbanism, hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like study something related with patrimony jaja!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Italy is a country with a lot of history, if you study patrimony there you will learn a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the idea of ​​want to study in Italy, just thinking about all the pizza you're going to eat makes me envious

    ResponderEliminar