viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER!



Today I’m going to talk about my favorite holidays until now. Last year I went to Paine Towers in the south of Chile. I went with my dad, my Mom and my Brother, we spent like a week in Puerto Natales, that is the town where is recommendable to stay, because National Park Paine Towers is near.


The first activity we did was to go to the viewer of base of the Towers. The thing is that we have to go in two time because the first day the towers were covered by the clouds and it was not the idea to go up so much and not be able to see them, so we decided to go up two days later, but it was funny because the rise was so difficult and is not easy to go up two times, also me and my family were with many leg pains, but we did it.




The second activity was to visit Milodon cave that is awesome, because is so big. Then we go to another cave, but that cave was smaller. Then we went to horns of the Paine this was a big mountain with a beautiful landscape and the last activity we did was to visit Puenta Arenas, the cemetery of Punta Arenas, the strait of Magellan and Bulnes Fort.


                                                                                                                                                                         


The reason of why it has been the best so far is because I love the South and the landscapes that it has, so that place It was extremely beautiful, and you can enjoy all the thing that the nature has to show, so definitely is a place where you have to go. 


3 comentarios:

  1. I love the south, in this place all is green. Regards Nati

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you look great in the photos <3 and the place looks wonderful, I hope someday to know the towers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope visit Punta arenas soon and go to Paine tower also.

    ResponderEliminar