viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

About studying in Santiago!!!


Well Studying in Santiago is a simply thing for some people and not very simple for another, in my case, acording to some things, i think that have both cases, because is really complicated  some times when i have to go to the university. Santiago is a really big city and if you live in the peripheral areas the time it takes you to get to the university is like an hour or more, it’s to much i think! On the other hand, for me is simply study here too, because i have my family with me unlike those who come from region and for me to be with my family is the most important thing!
So my opinion about studying in Santiago is that not all the people can live and study here, so there should be more university options in the regions of Chile in case that someone doesn’t want to study in Santiago.

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree whit you, it's a lot of time spent especially during rush hour :(

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I agree with you, I spend an hour going to university, I hate wasting so much time!

    ResponderEliminar