viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Let's go to Italy!!




Hi!
Well, is very difficult to select only one country, because i would like to visit the largest number of countries, but okey, maybe one of the countries that catches my attention is Italy.
I would like to go to Italy because of its Architecture, for me is the most beautiful thing, and maybe for its gastronomy. I don´t know much about this country and thats another reason to go. Obviously i need to know the language, but is not so difficult, at least i know some very basic words, beacuse a few years a go I learn with an app that was for learn some languages.
Sometime I imagine that i’m there and in my mind i want to go to a lot of parts, like the Coliseo, Pisa’s Tower, Venice, Florence, Pompeii, Milan, Naples, etc. Basicaly i want to visit every part of Italy.
About if i would like to study, work or live there, my dream is start studying there, through an Exchange and after that i want to live and work there, but the last two things I’m not 100% sure yet, but it’s very likely that I would end up wanting to live there.





4 comentarios:

  1. Italy is one of my favourites too! It's such a beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Italy is a very interesting country. I also want to visit! It is full of beautiful and different places, beautiful architecture and tasty food. I hope you can go very soon c:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nice place <3 We should know your country first and then mine, you think?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Without a doubt, a wonderful country, you have thousands of places to know, I hope one day you go and tell me what you thought, greetings

    ResponderEliminar