viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018

THIS IS THE LAST!


Hello, this is the last blog and about my experience writing this I think that for me is more easy to write after write a lot of blogs, I’m not expert, but every day I’m better. So, I think that is a good way to teach English, because we practice, not only memorize the grammar for example. So about the blogs I do not have problems with the writing, but I have problems with talk to another person, is difficult to me process all the words in my mind when is my turn to talk, so I’m more slow, but I’m thinking in to talk with some people in this language to practice, because is a language that is important for the job.

Okay apart of English class I had to read some text for another class and in my ordinary life I listen to music in English and I understand, my big problem is talk and I need to practice as I mention before, bur apart from that sometimes I like English, but not so much, is a language that is important in any career, but the language that I like most is Italian language, for me is more interesting and maybe more easy to learn, because is like the Spanish.

If I think maybe something, I would like to do with English is expand my work, my projects, maybe if I want to write a book, this language can help me to extend the influence area or if I want to do talks or I don’t know, the truth is that is the first time that I think about to use in some way the English haha

That’s all, bye!



5 comentarios:

  1. When a language attracts us a lot of attention it is easier to learn it, go to Italy!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Listening to music in english can really you with the pronunciation, because you can sing along with it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think listen music is a great method to learn and understand english !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember that once you told me that you would like to learn Portuguese, but Italian is not bad :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Speaking in English is difficult, but with practice everything can be done. Cheer up!

    ResponderEliminar