viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

QUESTIONS!


What is your opinion about "vertical ghettos"?

About this controversial topic I think it’s not necessary to build buildings with so many apartments where the people, in my opinion, don’t have space to have a good life in their houses. I think that we can think about in something, some construction that has the same capacity of people, but where the people have a good space in their houses. The people need a space with dignity to live, not the space that the architect maybe do to have more people, but in a little space. As an architect we need to think about in the space where the people need to live and if the space is not enough to have a lot of people living there, is better that we don’t do it and search another solution.  

What is your opinion about cloning?

This is a complicated topic, because can have two sides, one of this is that of course for me is so fun to think in that I can have another me, but the other side is that maybe this clone can turn in to bad version of me, and that’s not a good thing. So the idea of having a clone is interesting, but we have to take care of that.












What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?


First of all I love animals, and sometimes I have wanted to have an exotic pet, but if you think about that type of animals are not domesticated and for them is not healthy to live in a house, because that is not their natural habitat and maybe it’s correct that they are saved under the care of the humans, but the nature is about that, about surviving, and the animals are prepared for that, even the human race. So it’s not correct to adopt an exotic animal, but if the animal needs some care for a short time, I think that is correct. 


What is your opinion about tattoos?

Wow! I think that tattoos are awesome, some people don’t like the tattoos, but most of the people I know love it, but in my opinion, when you want to make a tattoo on your body you have to think very consciously what you want to do, maybe give it a meaning or only choose a drawing or picture that you like, this is so important, because it’s something that you will have your entire life. 



2 comentarios: